Friday, June 29, 2007

Benoit Book Launch Successful

Following her successful virtual book tour (including a stop here, see below) M. D. Benoit held her official live book launch of Synergy in Ottawa June 19th, and sends this report:

    "My book launch went smashingly well. I sold tons of books, and, most important of all, people came! My knees were shaking so much when I did my reading I could barely stand afterwards but apparently only those who know me really well knew I was nervous. The combination art gallery (venue), music (artist playing music about one of the themes of my book) and reading pleased people no end -- and so did the munchies and wine, I gather. Most people stayed an extra half hour and we had to kick some out because the gallery owner wanted to close.

    I can go back to my cave for a while, now."

(I apologize for being behind in posting this and other entries, but I've been on the road most of June -- more on that shortly, I hope.)

No comments: