Thursday, January 18, 2018

Greetings at Joe Mahoney Book Launch

I wasn't able to be present in person at the launch of Joe Mahoney's novel, A Time and A Place in Toronto, so Joe asked me to send him a brief video to bring greetings. The two minute nine second video of me gives one a sense of what I'm like as an acquisition and developmental editor.

[I shared this video previously on my EssentialEdits.ca/SFeditor.ca blog, but I'm still learning how to use Youtube, so am trying out the feature where the embedded video skips the first minute and five seconds, and actually starts where me. But I can't figure out how to show the frame from where the video starts, rather than a picture of Lorina Stephens, my boss at Five Rivers Publishing, who brings greetings from the press to start the video. (Click here if you'd like to hear Lorina.]

No comments: